Albatross BraceletRegular price $18.75
Shipping calculated at checkout.
There are 22 species of albatross in the world and every single one is considered vulnerable, threatened, near-threatened, or endangered. When you purchase an Albatross Bracelet, you pull a pound of trash from the ocean and coastlines while raising awareness about the impact of plastic pollution on some of the world’s most awe-inspiring and endangered bird species.
- Every bracelet purchased funds the removal of one pound of trash from the ocean, rivers, and coastlines
- Cord manufactured in China from 100% certified post-consumer recycled plastic bottles, including less than 5% reclaimed ocean plastic
- Clear beads are manufactured in China from 95% certified post-consumer recycled glass bottles, including less than 5% reclaimed ocean glass
- 4ocean charm manufactured in China from 95% recycled stainless steel
- Hand assembled by artisans in Bali
- Unisex, waterproof, adjustable design
- Packaged in a reusable cotton drawstring pouch
- Includes “1LB” vinyl decal
- Component manufacturing process and recycled content are audited and verified by GreenCircle (see certification)